- Designed with 3 reels: Store your welding leads on the bottom 2 reels. Store your remote, ext. cord, shielding gas hose, or oxy/acet. hose on the top reel.
- Stays connected to the welder at all times. “Live Reel Setup”
- Vented circle design allows for free air flow over your lead to aid in cooling.
- Heavy-duty manual friction brake prevents free spooling of your leads during roll out.
- Locking pull pins to prevent cable from unwinding
- Reel leans back at a 7 degree angle designed to lean with most truck cabs to keep your side mirrors clear of obstructions.
- Mounts on any flat surface.
- 1/8” thick steel construction with ¼” thick base plates and reel mounting plates
- All hardware is ZINC coated Grade 8
- Ball bearing reels
- Powder coated (not paint)
- 10″ diameter spool: 37″ tall, 18″ wide, 10″ deep
- 12″ diameter spool: 37.75” tall, 18” wide, 11.5” deep
- All capacities are approx., based off how neat the cable is reeled up.
- 10″ diameter spool: 150’ of 1/0 cable & 125’ of 2/0 cable
- 12″ diameter spool: 200’ of 1/0 cable & 175’ of 2/0 cable
- Comes ready to install in your welding truck, rig, or shop.